My Skills

Assalammualaikum miss Dini, my kindest lecturer. 
First of all, I want to apologize for handed in the assignment late 
Each person has a different skills. Now, I'm going to tell you about my skill(s).

Ever since I'm going to engineering faculty, there's a lot of knowledge that I get. Those knowledge led to me to be an assistant of survey and mapping laboratory on my faculty. I also gained a lot of knowledge from my lab colleagues. They teach me how to take topographic survey data and then turn the data into a drawing. Those drawings can be made using application called Autocad. Using Autocad is one of my skills. I can draw building construction with it.
For Example, I made drawings of highways part, foundation, simple building, contour map of measurement result, road planning, and drawings of other construction.

Autocad itself isn't really hard to learn, if we used it often enough to draw. But even thought I'm pretty good on using Autocad, my skill is still on learning stage and I'm certainly still need a lot of practice to be excel at using it.

This skill is going to be my preparation for work, not just used for collage assignment. I have used this skill a few times and obtain money from it.

That's all about my skill. Thanks for reading.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

I can’t Imagine Life Without Smartphone

SPEECH