I can’t Imagine Life Without Smartphone

I can't life without smartphone.
I think, everyone needs phone. It's not too much to say that we're living in a technological era since we can find almost everything on the internet and our life depends on technology a lot.

Nowdays, humans depends their life on smartphone deeper than they realized. Phone isn't used just to text or calls like it did on the past. This age phone can do a lot more than their predecessor. Smartphone now equipped by application that can access almost everything. Like online newspaper, electronic books, wikipedia, etc. And to top it, smartphone also equipped with social media apps like on like BBM, Line, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, etc that make it easier for us to communicate and share things to each other.

I'm sure almost everyone in the world use social media today. Not just kids and teenagers, but also adults. I bet some adults who is also parents use social media so they don't want to outdated by their children. 

I myself use smartphone mostly to look for collage-related information from my classmates, chatting with my friend who lived in different cities. And sometimes, when chatting is not enough to lessen my longing feeling to my friends, I video call them, Looking at my friends faces that I haven't seen in a while is a lot more exciting than just chatting.

And that is my explanation why I can't live without a smartphone.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Skills

SPEECH